Live Laugh Learn

Saturday, 19 May 2012

Dissapointed huh?

Next time, do not trust your first impression. Mr.H ,you  must be thinking that I'm weak now huh? Yeah, that's me, actually, hah.
Posted by Yu Ke Jurcy at 05:54
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (13)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (6)
  • ▼  2012 (30)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ▼  May (13)
      • 并不是说我放弃我的梦想,但有时我也会疲倦和崩溃。一个人的毅力,也有限制。我不知道。这太难了。没有人鼓...
      • Words are not meant to be said without any thinking.
      • Tetris AGAIN?
      • Concentratring..
      • She's seeking information from me. I know, she's s...
      • I should have listened to my heart.
      • Please, jgn bajet hot la!
      • Dissapointed huh?
      • Crushing on Jason Kwan??? Hahahahahaha..
      • Harsh day!
      • I am so LAZY.
      • NEXT WEEK.
      • The Video
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (12)
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.