Sunday, 29 April 2012

My tooth hurts!! But my heart hurts more. The feeling that u have that u are longing for something but u know it's impossible to get it. Accept  the fact. And u know what, I have drunk 3 cups of coff33 today. But the caffeine doesnt even kill the painful feelings. They said, caffeine can be a pain killer for a short period of time but in my case, it doesn't work. Maybe alcohol works. Hey friend, get me a can of beer please. LOL.I don't know why I always lose the game.Not skillful enough la , Yu Ke. Nah, with 40+ lines, they wont get you anywhere but below rank 21. Yu Ke, ur brain can't plan a strategy. Ur brain needs time to catch up the things taught. Ur brain needs long time to memorize things. So, what can ur brain do? Recently, I keep hearing things. I always hear that somebody is calling me but there isn't any. Am I having a psychological prob?? I guess so. All the stress from my demand on tetris has beaten me down. Nah, not going to play it anymore. But giving up isn't my thing. In the same time, I don't have the skills to conquer the game and knock down the opponent. Jason, teach me please?? Nah, not going to happen. I need to find a thing that I can master,,, What is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment