Live Laugh Learn

Sunday, 18 March 2012

Boys, if  you guys don't look like Calvin Klein models, don't expect us to be Victoria's Secrets angels.
Posted by Yu Ke Jurcy at 20:01
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2013 (13)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (6)
  • ▼  2012 (30)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  March (12)
      • The only word that I can say to u is Sorry.
      • Untitled.
      • People change, things change, world change. Wha...
      • Tomorrow is the day.
      • Boys, if  you guys don't look like Calvin Klein mo...
      • Alesandra Ambrasio:)
      • Miranda Kerr, u're so lovely!
      • I Don't Feel Anything.
      • Nothing!
      • I know I failed it twice! But u dun have to say 'O...
      • Da tou xia BLOCKED me!!
      • New Blog
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.