Regarding the title, I'm going to take my SPM result this Wednesday~ Damn, I'm not feeling anything right now. Some of my friends fell sick recently , thinking too much bout their results. So, am I being in the right state now of feeling nothing?? Or I don't care ?? I know, I'm carefree. Sometimes, I think that writing in blog is actually useless,because we have to face the probs; not complaining them in blog? So, f6 or foundation or matriculation? Dear God, I hope you'll give me choices; or at least an offer to either one of them. Otherwise, I'll really be an useless brath! Okay, I still have to wait for the results for me to make decision.
Anyway, I don't believe that Yoga is still with that guy! Please!! He even went to the camp and met her yesterday afternoon to fetch her back! Yoga also said that she once fainted at the camp. I'm not sure it's because she starved herself or she couldn't stand those extreme activities. However, it's quite irritating if to hear that she starved herself there. I can understand her situation; I'm also not used to eat in public and I don't feel anything. But I think people around will think I'm just annoying not to eat anything in front of'em. Now, I'm in their shoes!
No comments:
Post a Comment