People change, things change, world change. What doesn't change?? So, is it really matters to even care about people's thoughts on urself? People are attracted to nice physical appearance;whether it is a person, a thing or even ...Briefly, ALL things. Hehe..Somehow, the only one thing that will not change is how we see ourselves. I'm so depressed; each time I'm going to out, I need to ensure my body in the best condition; I mean I usually exercise n starve myself a day before I'm going out. But now, I rarely do it now! So, it really sucks ; each time I pass by a mirror or door or whatever that can reflect light, I'll stop for a while! So depressed seeing myself fat and I'm very, very not comfortable with it! During the old time, at school, I dun even care if I'm fat or ugly! Coz I wear school uniform; that won't reveal my real body size.. Now, I even have to think of what I'm going to wear to class coz I had left school since last year. This really SUCKS!!!By the way, this boy is damn cute!! Looks just like HIM!! Awww..
Monday, 19 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment